Regulations of Service
Terms and conditions of use for the DEKOMA sp. z o.o. internet site
These Terms and conditions for using the DEKOMA sp. z o.o. internet site have been prepared on the basis of the relevant provisions of the current law on Polish territory. The terms and conditions define the principles according to which the Dekoma Sp. z o.o. website operates, available at http://www.dekoma.eu, including in particular rules for using the Service and the related rights and obligations of the Service Provider, as the entity managing and operating the Site.
The condition for using the Site is reading the contents of the Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions the following terms and definitions should be understood as follows:
Terms and Conditions – "Terms and Conditions for Site User", which constitute the terms and conditions within the meaning of the Act of 18th July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] No. 144 item 1204), defining the rules for the provision of electronic services by the Publisher to the Users.
Site – an Internet service in the domain www.dekoma.eu, as well as sub-domains and in sites of this service.
Newsletter – a free-of-charge service, consisting in informing the Users about products, services, promotions, competitions and new products offered by Dekoma Sp. z o.o. by periodically sending content selected by the Publisher as an e-mail.
User – a natural person using services of the Publisher on the Site.
Publisher – DEKOMA sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] with its registered office in Zalasewo, at ul. Pszczelna 3, 62-020 Zalasewo, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy [National Court Register] kept by the District Court – Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the KRS under the number KRS 62355, with registered capital of PLN 126,000.00, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 7772516492.
Electronic Mail Address – indicating a data communication system that enables communication by means of electronic communication.
User Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person processed by the Administrator for the proper performance of the Services specified herein, as well as for statistical purposes related to the operation of the Site.
II. General provisions
- These Terms and Conditions define in particular:
a. The principle for the operation and use of the Site,
b. The rights and obligations of the User and Service Provider associated with the Site,
c. The principle of Users' Personal Data protection in connection with the operation of the Site.
- Before using the Site the User is obliged to read the contents of the Terms and Conditions. By using the Site in any manner, the User represents and acknowledges that they have read the Terms and Conditions, accepts their provisions and undertakes to follow them.
- Each user is required at the moment of commencing actions aimed at using the Site to comply with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are made available free of charge on the Website in a form that allows them to be downloaded, saved and printed. Moreover, the Terms and Conditions are available in a printed form at the address of Dekoma Sp. z o.o. ul. Pszczelna 3, 62-020 Zalasewo.
- All information contained on the Site, including information on the products of Service providers is solely for information purposes.
- The Service Provider provides the Services described herein electronically in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
III. Technical conditions of using the site
- Using the services referred to herein is possible subject to the following technical requirements:
a. minimum requirements:
- Internet connection 1 Mb/s
- computer with Celeron 2.4 GHz
- 1 GB of RAM and 128 MB of RAM in graphics card
b. optimum requirements:
- Internet connection of at least 3 Mb/s
- computer with a Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHz, Intel Atom N330 or better
- 1GB of RAM
c. requirements for mobile systems:
a. list of supported operating systems:
- Samsung Galaxy S, Android, the system browser,
- Samsung Galaxy S, Android, Opera Mini,
- Samsung Galaxy TAB, Android, the system browser,
- HTC Wildfire, Android, the system browser,
- Nexus 7, Android, the system browser,
- iPhone, iOS 7, Safari,
- iPhone, iOS 7, Opera Mini,
- iPad, iOS 7, Safari,
- iPad, iOS 4-6, Safari,
- Nokia Lumia 800, Windows 7.5, Internet Explorer,
- MS-Nokia, Windows 8+, Internet Explorer,
- Nokia Asha, System browser and systems with web browsers compatible with them;
b. recommended systems:
- Android 2.2+, WebKit (system, Chrome),
- iOS, WebKit (Safari, Chrome),
- Windows 7.5+, Internet Explorer,
- Firefox OS, Firefox.
- The Service Provider informs that the use of the Services may be associated with a standard risk of using the Internet, and therefore it is recommended that the User takes appropriate steps to minimize such risks.
IV. Principles of using the Site
- Some of the material available on the Site is freely available to each User. A particular part of the material is made available to Users that have subscribed to the newsletter Service.
- Using the Service is free of charge.
- All rights to the Site issued by the Publisher are reserved by the Publisher, and the rights to its individual text and graphic elements, images, audio-visual materials, applications and databases are reserved by the Publisher. Both the Site and each of its components are subject to the protection provided by Polish and international law, including in particular the provisions of the Act of 4th February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights, Act of 27th July 2001 on the protection of databases and the Law of 16th April 1993 on combating unfair competition.
- The use of text and graphic materials, images, audio-visual materials, applications and databases, and other items included on the Site does not imply the acquisition by Users of any right to intangible property related to the work or databases included therein. It is forbidden in particular to:
- copy, modify or broadcast electronically or by any other means the Site or part of it, or particular works or databases made available on the Site for commercial purposes,
- disseminate works featured on the Site,
- download any database content and reuse it in its entirety or in a significant part, whether in terms of quality or quantity.
- If the User intends to use any of these elements of the Site, they must obtain the prior written consent of the Publisher.
- Using the Site elements is permitted within the allowed use designated by the provisions of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights or the Act on the protection of databases, whereas such use may not infringe the normal exploitation of the work or database or violate the legitimate interests of the Publisher.