Plain chenille fabric with an interesting, elaborate structure. Highly resistant to abrasion (100 000 Martindale cycles), Cameron is a perfect upholstery fabric for public utility interiors. The product comes in 35 colours inspired by the latest trends - shades of violet, green, pink and azure. The palette has been enriched with several shades of grey appreciated by designers in the last few seasons. Additionally, upon customer's request, it is possible to order a flame-retardant version of the fabric, Cameron FR, in bolts. Certified according to BS 5852 standards, part 0 and 1. Recommended for modern interiors. Recommended for modern-style interiors.
- Colour shades may vary slightly between production lots.
- Information presented on this website does not constitute a trade offer.
- Product technical parameters contained in the safety data sheet are based on the manufacturer’s data.
- Data on maintenance (cleaning methods) pertains to the fabrics we sell, not to finished products comprising different elements.
- Before cutting the fabric, please verify the quantity delivered, quality of materials and conformity with the order.
- With complete rolls of textiles, the length may differ slightly from the value declared.
- In case of any doubts regarding the use of our products, visit the TIPS section at www.dekoma.eu or contact us directly.
- Colours of products presented on this website may differ from the actual colours.
- Due to the specific character of the production process, the parameters provided i.e. width, height, grammage, and repeat may differ slightly from the values declared.